Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Bank Holiday Monday today!

The best thing about bank holiday monday, is waking up on sunday and being able to lounge around in bed, without feeling guilty, because we're off out in the evening. And have a whole extra day to recover! Today really has been a bit tough - up late, so far have eaten a croissant, a hot chocolate, a big bar of chocolate (shared of course!) a bacon and egg sandwhich, a bowl of nasty crisps and an apple. I'm not doing badly!! Since I went out with Mike for a meal on saturday (yummy curry at river spice), and then we cooked yesterday before we went out (prawn pasta) I really am going to have to get back onto the healthy eating kick tomorrow. And go for a run...
I also just ordered a bike, so I am thinking that once that comes through I will be able to eat a bit more since I hope to be cycling around rather than sitting on the tube. It takes a bit of getting used to, though apparently - the first few weeks are a bit exhausting. Bring it on, is what I say! I can take it down to see my mum on the train and cycle around there too (it's one of those snazzy folding up ones).
I've had a really nice weekend this one, was feeling a bit exhausted last week so this weekend of mainly relaxing has been great. The club yesterday was not so great and we left quite early. ..I don't think Mike is ever going to be a fan of my music and visa versa. It's my turn to go out to one of his club nights next. Although as I can dance to pretty much a nything with a beat, I don't see if being so much of a problem.
It's like 4pm, I've watched hours of films and I envisage a bit more eating before I get a fairly early night...noice. xx

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Rest, food, music, and boys! Enjoy!!