Lovely weekend, even though fairly relaxed by my standards.
Friday felt shocking from Thursday Night so came back here, went to pole dancing (was tired and then joined by 3 of the best, stunning, very good dancers on the course), so didn't stay too long.
Saturday had Rogier come over for brunch. I woke up late then wandered down my street to buy all the bits and bobs I needed to, was cool. Back here for a very civilised breaky and chat, (he's doing well, busy but earning a lot of money with his new job).
Then we wandered to get ice cream, and a final mint tea.
I went over to Wynns to run, but forgot to eat lunch so about halfway around vondelpark I thought I was dying and had to walk the rest of the way home.
We went over to a person she just met who's cool, called 'Julie', she was great with one of those western drawls and a great sense of humour (exactly why I like americans), and a strange good looking but humourlous guy called 'Dave'. We ended up staying there a few hours because Nico, Erik, Dan and Namit showed up, and we were talking a lot about Burning Man and what there is to do. We might all meet in Vegas after the festival for a week's recuperation - sounds good to me!!!
Then to Wynn's to cook our tacos (yummy if kinda cheatingly put together), and then we watched ' a serious man', which I'd already watched when ill but had forgotton :(
Dan came home about 2am and I stayed til he did because Wynn was stressing out a bit. He's been going crazy since they decided to go, which also happens to coinecide with her pregnancy, not cool.
Today up late again, went over to Eriks for another brunch with a paper (met the Iris matt outside the paper shop, very bizarre), then had a very pleasant brunch where introduced Erik to Crumpets and he showed off his coffee machine. Showed off each other's home towns and chatted a lot.
Then I went back through town to take a look at shoes, and bought another cheap shirt for the BM, and exchanged my wrong (again) razors, before getting back here, scoffing a load of food and then getting down to the Yoga I should've done this morning. Felt good but in an odd mood today so could;ve been better.
Now just watched more of 24, eaten some chocolate, had a bath and tidied up a bit all ready for tomorrow.
Perfect weekend, really.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment