Monday, March 19, 2007

Well I had a pants week as relationship goes. Put it this way I don't think I could cope with a long distance relationship, or that my man would even notice if I finished it, I think it would take him a couple of weeks to call to find out if there was anything wrong, and if there was anything he could do to stop it ending!

I know people have different standards
I know that not everyone thinks it's important to talk to their girlf who's stuck at home
I know that other things are also important in life

but does a little effort really hurt that much? Well yes, it seems to - it hurts me! It took a week of texting and mailing to actually arrange a time we could both talk, then it took a very arsey text message for him to wait in (the once) so we could actually talk properly.

Bit fed up of being the one who's playing the upset, why don't you call me, why don't you want to see me' role!

On the other hand can't think about it too much because I miss him and I know if he was here he'd manage to give me a big hug and tell me I'm being stupid - like he says it's just the time difference and the long distance.

One phonecall tho - long distance pah!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

This totally sucks! I know how you feel, and he could/should make a better effort at talking to you... men! Hang in there, he'll be back before you know it and you guys will be able to sort things out.

The Sarjent said...

Yeah it got better, he's been making an effort since I made him realise how upset I was that I can't talk to him when I need to.

this week we've managed a few phonecalls, less than ideal though - his computer is in the living room and his whole family listen in.

No naughty phone calls then ;00

Jen said...

I'm glad it's getting better. The no naughty calls bit sucks, but think of the incredible I've-missed-you-so-much-was-dying-to-see-you-again sex you guys will have when he comes back!