Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's March

It's almost officially Spring, it's almost time for my lovely Spring holiday, it's still a bit wet and miserable around here but generally things are looking up.

Apart from the fact the BF just left me for five weeks to go back home. Am waiting for him to tell me he arrived safely, should be just about any time now. I think I'll be fine, but I already miss him so am planning lots of things with friends I have neglected for yonks and people I havent seen for ages....

When did I become one of those coupley people who just do things with their BF - I have been careful to still meet up with my mates, but my weekends are stretching out ahead of me because I don't have anyone else to think about except me.

Things I have to get done:

More stuff around my flat, including the bar area.
More shelves up?
Blind for the study
Sell stuff I don't want on Ebay
The bar area of the kitchen
Buy something for the lounge to house the TV and video
Buy a kitchen table and chairs
Buy a coffee table for the lounge.

Hmmm, not much then. I also need to find a way to earn some money to be able to do this. I may just have something up my sleeve though.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Don't forget to pamper yourself as well. Do fun girly stuff with your pals, the type of things you wouldn't usually do with your guy.

The Sarjent said...

Yeah I will do, I can't believe he has gone for 5 weeks, when did I become someone who needed a guy around?
I went out with the girls last night and flirted my ass off. It was fun.