A few words, work has sucked this week. Long days, lots to do. And it's tired me out. When did life get like this? It's summer and I can't even enjoy being outside properly, spend all day inside freezing with the air conditioning.
Tomorrow the man is giving me a key to his place. It may not seem big to you, but to me it is. His spare key. He's had mine since right at the very start when he borrowed it and didn't give it back.
I just want the sun to come back, and then to be able to enjoy it!!!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow, getting the key does sound big to me, congrats! And I truly hope your work load lessens so that you enjoy the "key" much more ; )
thanks, but it turns out it was only a loan...!! I am still working on it, call it work in progress. To be honest, the state of the flat this weekend, I don't know whether I really want one. Lol. Oh well, it's been a beautiful weekend.
Post a Comment