Happy New Year all! Here's to 2000&GREAT.
Have been feeling a bit wierd today, well this afternoon. I woke up this morning in a really ok mood. I did have a strange dream about M last night to do with saying goodbye to him but not being really able to say goodbye to him...one of those frustrating ones (apt methinks!!). As the day has worn on have been feeling more and more strange about everything, possibly something to do with meeting up with my friend Mara and talking as we do of our loves and losses this year (we've both been through it a bit!!). She is always so positive and sprightly about all her dating, and all it makes me feel is that I really can't be bothered to date ever again. And where does that leave me?
I know will probably feel better when I get out but at the moment not feeling very inspired!!
Anyway, 2008 is coming, the best and worst year of my life is about to be over. And however I feel about that, it's happening so I'd better deal with it.
Really not looking forward to the job hunting on the 2nd either - not feeling most inspired to do that and thought I would by now, lol. I know it's going to beat sitting around feeling bored, but at the moment that all sounds quite attractive.
I guess what it all is is that I can't believe I am back from Japan and everything is just carrying on as ever. It's strange!!
x
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sending you positive vibes so you'll find an awesome new job!
Post a Comment