Well hello there strangers!
Wow, what a lot of places I have been over the last few weeks....Hiroshima, Nara, Osaka, Koyosan, Nagoya (again!!), Matsushima, Oku Matsushima, Hakone, and finally today I leave the Fuji Five lakes area (which has been beautiful!!) I have been in Zamaguchiko Lake area, and I go back to Nagoya tonight (on the last day of my railpass), hang there for a few days and then head to Tokyo to complete my trip. Can't beleive I have been away for over a month now. Have had an amazing time. Am a bit exhausted of living out of a suitcase and backpack - looking forward to some home comforts and some different clothes!!
And christmas n New Years too.
Hope this finds you well, I will post up my fave few photos from the trip when I get a chance.
Lots of love, Sayonara for now,
SJ x
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you're having so much fun, you certaintly deserved some time off and away. Have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
thanks, to you too!! x
Post a Comment