Sunday, May 01, 2011

Queens Day, so fun! Have to write more tomorrow, but just remember:

The huge wig and orange eyelashes.
harriet's breaky party - chatting to peops on her roof terrace, very nice.
Walking into the Jordaan, eating our sarnies there and then listening to some very cool music for a dance.
Walking to the psy-trance thing (too many hippies, we didn't stay long to be honest!) - met up with Michele and some of her friends.

Then on to sit on the canal with lou and her sister, going to a dodgy tourist bar to get out the house, crying because I was so drunk and needed to get it out (scottish bloke reminded me of my dad). Then walking back to mine, but stopping at the bar beneath me where Anna pulled a very hot young guy. I mostly sat and people watched, and I think nicked some of someone's beer, even though I had bought one and thought it was mine (!).

Oh and a minor pick-up outside my flat with guy holding green can of fizz (he was half indonesidan, and cute apparently), just because I could - bought him up here for a chat and then kicked him out shortly after. It was nice chatting to him, but wasn't in the zone for more I'm afraid.

No comments: