Saturday, June 18, 2011

Got so much to write in here, don't even know where to start.

Guess best place is Harri's party last night, it was so wicked - and I really wasn't in the mood after more than a full week's work, and then cycling home in pouring rain, and then I went to my pole practise (in which I was pretty shocking, not been for about a month and could feel it).

Tribal work has been O-K, really need to get myself some conceptual stuff. I'm not sure how to go about that, but it's certainly not by sitting in Tribal working on Philips Juicer Copy that's for sure. The Lightover stuff was slightly more interesting though...

I'm just building up the pot of money and then will start networking and trying to get some better work again - this is first step. Must not get stuck there!

Friends have been coming and going into my life recently, and have had a lot of people being really lovely to me and telling me how much they like/love me - always good to hear. Louise for one, she is such a good friend in such a short space of time (I'm feeling sad after just getting her onto her train at 11.15 this morning after a party that we got into bed at 5.30) Luckily I set my alarm and went down to make sure she didn't want to get the next train. She's left me about a wardrobe full of her stuff to keep or give away, including lots of new pairs of shoes...actually quite nice shoes (turns out we're the same size, woweee), so I'll forgive her for the stuff I now have to get rid of for her!! It's sad to see her go, not gonna think about it too hard until later on.

Have a lovely few Amsterdam weekends - last weekend was pretty chilled, Lou was staying so we did meals and hung out a lot, and did last walks around red light and up to Spuistraat and things.

Weekend before was a bank hol weekend and went to Rollen Keukens (rolling kitchen/cooking) festival in Westerpark which was actually really cool. It was REALLY sunny too, got a bit burnt despite wearing suncream. Watched the funniest dutch video called 'New Kids' where they shout Homo and 'Cut' a lot at each other (its a v rude word in Dutch). Was one of those nice hanging out days. He really is cool to hang out with, we have this nice energy going on where we just kinda make each other laugh and joke around. I like it a lot.

What else? Have booked to go to Barcelona on Weds evening to go stay with Paula - a bit of partying and then a lot of beach action. Really look forward to that too, although why I feel like I need a hol already not too sure, I've only been working properly a few weeks, lol.

And supposed to book Indo this weekend.

AND I have a Crave chat event monday I have to do a presentation for and haven't even started it yet. That's tomorrow's job then.

x

No comments: