Week's have been busy. Well last week not so busy and I got a bit stressed out, before I worked on my little film project (the promo) and then did some work on my executive summary for a new IA that's not Monica to take a look at:)
Then I calmed down a little bit.
This week, busy with two bookings, one of them at Tommy Hilfiger which was really good to get into. I enjoyed it, I hope they get me back in (they're wanting me to cover someone in September but still have the chance of going to Indonesia sometime so not sure am around), I enjoyed working there although reall don't know how Emma does it, the way they work with writers would drive me a bit mad.
Caught up with James Springall which was nice, he's living here with a Dutch partner now just near the beach somewhere...he's exactly the same as ever, cool, super chilled, relaxed, even while he's been stressing about getting some new work. He's had some good interviews so guess he must have a good folio.
Last weekend did a weekend of seeing the man and doing some naked ken things at Sloterpark (naked ken now has a blog :) It was mix-it-ups anniversary at Cafe Toko on Friday and he came/ pretty full on but he handled it well. Then hung out with Jenny after that, and had a huge hangover saturday so didn't do much.
This weekend didn't do much Friday, then last night was Yuli's wedding party (super cool to see a few peops), then got to bed about 3.30am so have had a lie in. Today packing and last minute work done before I leave tomorrow - woo hoo! Exciting! Also try and squeeze the man in as not gonna see him a while. Was having few conversations with people last night about it, it's not how it usually happens with me, but then also, what's usual?
X

No comments:
Post a Comment