Monday, October 03, 2011

Back from my ammaaaazing trip to Indo. Will have to post up some highlight piccies at some point...It's mostly in my holiday diary, but will try to remember the highlights.

The Java village with Purrys Ohba.
Teaching english.
Prambanan temple and meeting those cute girls there.
Sunrise on the Gunung Agung trail.
Meeting Sofia in Jakarta and hanging out. The fire there on the last day:)
Seeing my old gate where I used to live.
The Lily's Amed place, an oasis in the desert. Playing with the little girls there in the sea.
Meeting William at Gilli T and sitting on that sofa thing looking out at the sea with a banana shake in hand.
That awful ferry ride home where I thought I was going to die...then being upstairs in the sun and realising it's not so bad after all:)

Done so much thinking and figuring out this holiday, am exhausted too. Some holiday!


Got short hair, my hair was a state by the end of the hol so had to have it all chopped off above the shoulder.

No comments: