Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just a quick post, bloody knackered.

Had something stolen on saturday, with all photos and videos still within it. Yes, my phone :( I am really thinking about why am getting so much stuff stolen at the moment - what is the universe trying to tell me.

other than that had a good, flirty night out with Jen and Mia where we ate, danced, flirted with waiters and barmen, had a lock in, and obvs got too drunk for my own good (not keeping an eye on bag). Apparently it's not covered on my insurance either. And they may well have made some calls on it, not even had the chance to look at that.

Filming production is full steam ahead.

Work is full steam ahead.

Site project is almost full steam ahead.

It's a bit of a crazy week.

SO to balance out the craziness, I went to a Nichirin Buddhist Chant meeting today, pretty blooming interesting I have to say. I might just give it a try. I felt good on the way back and there's not been enough of that recently.

Still missing Jaap but think more because had such a rubbish week last week and the weekend just topped it off.

No comments: