Thursday, November 23, 2006

People who only talk about their other halves.

Could I ever become one of these monstrosities?? I'm not sure whether it comes after you've been with someone for a while and all you do is with them, all your friends get bored with you talking about your other half so bascially the only friends you have are his...
This is my idea of a nightmare.

OK so I've never really been out with anyone for long enough for all my friends to be relegated to the back burner, and even when I have a boyfriend or am going out with someone, I always need my own time/space/and nights out. It makes it even more nice when you see the other half then...you actually missed them and have things to share with them.

I don't think I could ever become one of the above, but I guess I'll never know until I've been out with someone a very long time and all my friends have disappeared with the boredom of them being my only topic of conversation.

Or I might have a get out clause with my best friend - if I sound like I'm becoming like that, just shoot me..... purleeease!

No comments: