Thursday, July 12, 2007

Potatoe, Potata, Pitatas

You say podadoe, I say potato.
You think your way's right, I say mine is...
There's got to be some place in the middle that both can meet and be right, right?

How do you convince someone that your opinion is correct, and why should you convince someone - what's wrong with them having a different opinion?

Isn't it strange how we try to change those close to us into what we want them to be, most probably because that's our reality, and not theirs. It doesn't necessarily mean that yours is the right way and theirs is the wrong though. And you probably love them because of their differences anyway?

If only the heart would listen to what the brain's saying, compromises would be so much easier!!

Strange isn't it - once I read that it's not what someone else does to you that's the issue, it's how you feel about what they do to you. In that respect it is usually the woman who has the problem!!

Interesting...

No comments: