Night before the hol. Yay.
Or it should be 'yay', it's a bit flat because have had a bit of an odd weekend. I won't go into it here but have spent today more upset than I've been for a long time, and feeling like from here on in I have to get my arse in gear and start planning all the things I've been talking about doing an haven't really started yet :0(.
Italy for two weeks from tomorrow, I just hope the sun sea and sand heals it all a bit.
It shall have to remain a bit cryptic I'm afraid, but I will post when I'm back, hopefully feeling a bit better about everything, and not just lacklustre and exahausted!!
I make it sound all like that. It's not, I have a new custom built shelve and wine rack system next to the fridge in the alcove made by my clever boyf and his friend Hamish. They are good!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Custom built wine rack sounds awesome, they are good indeed! Have a great time during your holiday!
Post a Comment