It's saturday night and instead of being out I am in...not very usual for the last few months!
I'm not in the mood for being out so this is a good thing, plus with the amount of money I spent this weekend, it's a doubly good thing!! Hope my money stretches to last while I am away :0)
I am a little worried about the amount have been spending recently to say the least.
It was my brothers 30th today, and so instead of going out with ALL my friends (it was also Beths birthday and they were all going out for that)I went for dinner and then to a bar in Brixton. I suppose I could've headed up to the Cross for a mad one after, but I have to say, when you know you're not in the mood, you're just not in the mood - would've got in there and then just wanted to come home again. I want to get up tomorrw, chat to Lou, go for a run, and not have the entire day as a write-off.
My bro's thing was good but it was a family affair, and once I got over the fact wasnt going to be able to meet up with my friends on this.....my last weekend in London...I am quite glad to be in bed early. I'm sure would've managed to party on though if I could've been out from the beginning! Family do's are always a bit strange. It was lovely to see mum and stu and alex and I all together for a change!
Must be getting old though otherwise I'd be out clubbing right now ;0)
South African guy is out around here, and much as I know I shouldn't, I think it would be nice to see him. I refrained from texting and seeing what he was up to though. He said he might pop around tomorrow avec hangover and in not much company. Get me replacing one useless man with another messy one!! I know it is only a distraction, but it has been a welcome one!! M almost feels like a distant memory, have hardly seen him in the last couple of weeks, and I only have two days left at work to see him.
I know once I am gone all this will feel better. At the moment, though, I am slightly apprehensive about all these changes I am making. And hoping they are the right ones.
Night. xx
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
family for me is a bit of safe haven, I see them, get some love, and recharge. I'm glad you had a good time with your family, happy birthday to your brother, 30 is fun! : )
Post a Comment