So I don’t want to blog now but I have to get this down…I wrote this last night by the way. Tonight it is friday and once again I am probably back a bit early but am tired and can't be bothered to be out...so.....
I just went for an interview at another agency that I could actually see myself working at…I didn’t think the role was quite right, but I loved the woman who interviewed me, and I think it went alright (well you can never properly tell really, can you??) But I enjoyed it. That was a good first step away from where I am now.
Then I went on a date with a guy I met on Saturday night at a club. I wasn’t expecting much, to be honest, and he’d been truthful with me that he had a lot of baggage. I’ve been there done that with a few guys before. At least he was truthful. Anyway, meeting up with him tonight, we had a good time. He was lovely. He had a mid-evening rant as per baggage, but he obviously knew he was doing it. He is blatantly going to need a lot more time to get over things. Meanwhile I thought he was really nice. The first guy since M. I could see that in another time, another place, we could really get on. I can’t let myself now for obvious reasons – I can’t be doing with someone I can’t be honest with. And despite my recent experiences, I feel like I probably couldn’t be with him. What am I looking for – I don’t know. But right now I feel like my heart is raw and bleeding again/even while going on the date makes me feel like I am getting over M.
Even while I am sitting here crying, not about him but about the fact my heart feels like it is still beating somewhere else in the vicinity and not in my breast….it’s a very odd feeling.
On the one hand I’m glad I met someone else nice. On the other hand I wish I hadn’t right now; How weird is that??
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, it's a process. You need healing, but that doesn't mean you need to heal alone. If this new guy has baggage and so do you (in the sense you're still hurting) than maybe, you guys could help each other out a bit? He could even be a good friend to talk to and give you the male perspective.
yeah hadn't thought about that. I could definitely have my own 'rant' I reckon....well I am going away week after next, so on other hand will probably never see him again once I get back :0( But at least it's shown me that I can meet someone else I like & fancy!! x
Post a Comment