Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gawd well you can tell it's been a long, long, busy time since my last post!!
I have been to london, packed up my flat for a bit of a more permanent move to Amsterdam (exciting and scarey!!)
I have been to france to a wedding, and had a cool hol afterwards (more to come).
I have then been back to london, stayed in east london, st albans, and with my best bud Anna in streatham.
And I am now in Maidenhead for my mum's birthday about to embark on a little jaunt to Ibiza, before returning home to 'the dam for another stint at Media Catalyst.
I have managed to catch up with a lot of people - Willow, Anna (the most, am really gonna miss her!!), Lucy, Di, the wedding peops, Sparky, Gemma and Goldie, Cat P-T, Fabi, Lucy, Mara, Esther & Petra (by phone), my family, my mum, brothers and their girls, Beth, Tim & Matt, Jana (well from Monday), and I'm sure a few others I have forgotten....
I will write more when not quite so tired. Am trying to get an early night tonight so I can get up for my horrible flight tomorrow morning.
x
PS My favourite parts so far? South of france was lovely - had a better time after the wedding I think. Loved the pool in eurocamp and the dordogne trip.
Lovcd being back in LOndon, and knowing where everything was. A brick lane jaunt on a sunday, and hanging out by the river. And drinking with friends. All of them!
The loft in clapham and yummy cocktails.
My mum's birthday dinner. And walks with her with the squirrels along Boulters Lock.
Generally just hanging out!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Gosh girl, you've been busy! I love the south of France, would gladly live there for a while.