Had a very interesting and quiet weekend, which was well needed after such a lot of activity on my holidays...
Friday night I went out after work to say goodbye to Neleke, and pretty much poisoned myself with beer, ended up on a very wobbly bike on the way home at 4.30 am again. It was fun though, but boy was I suffering yesterday. I don't know what happens to my willpower here, but it aint working. I also got reacquainted with the guy I met on the boat trip who works at Cayenne. Yes another work colleague, but well, he doesn't work in the same company as me...yet. We were talking tonight and he was talking about possibly moving on to Tribal when he leaves here and I was thinking, eek, not again. Oh well, nothing much has happened yet.
I don't know why but I kinda like him, I'm thinking because of that I probably shouldn't go there, with all my experiences lately.
Anyway, it's nice to be back in my own little flat, living not out of suitcases and getting a bit more settled again, travelling around is good but also a bit unsettling and tiring.
It was a nice day today and I was feeling a whole load better so went for a pretty good run in the Vondelpark, it was sunny and they've opened up the massive section they closed over the summer (why over the summer I still don't get it), so it was great.
Anyways off to bed so not so tired tomorrow.
xx
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment