Monday, September 29, 2008

Urgh, tired, lack lustre, sleepless night's sleep last night. I was having nightmares about starting something up with yet another person who is a bit too close to comfort to my career-zone. I can 't stop doing it, it's like because I fell in love with someone I work with, that has been added to my 'yes, try it out' list.
Am I really going to go there again?
I guess it's nice to meet someone you're attracted to, nice to know that you've got something in common, and nice to be out at the same time with that evil of match-makers, alcohol involved.
I need to find a way of meeting some different guys I feel, it's just too much gut-wrenchingly awful and nerve-wracking to think I could go through all I went through a few months ago, again.
It's like I'm a glutton for punishment.
On the bright(er) side, as someone said to me, all you need is to meet that one person for whom it is right, and everything falls into place again, and it could be anywhere, any time, you never know when, and you shouldn't put obstacles as to where it can and can't happen.
Remind me to tell you about the cute guy in the supermarket, when I'm not quite so sleepy-tired.
Night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think the dreamer in me would tend to think it doesn't matter where you meet him (be it at work or any other place) as long as he's the one for you. Meaning, if their is mutual love (and everything which comes with this), then it should end up working out, right?

The Sarjent said...

Yeah, it's just that when it doesn't and, being pessimistic here, I haven't been to lucky there lately, you then have to interact with them on a daily/weekly basis, and sometimes you just don't want to!! I am rubbish and being friends with guys I have dated. Anyway, it doesn't look like this one is going anywhere fast, so that might be good. x