Sunday, December 07, 2008

I am NOT enjoying Amsterdam at the moment.
I can't stop sleeping.
Work has sucked, big time for the last few weeks/ I feel like my creativity is slowly shriveling up inside, again. IN fact the only good thing I have been booked on is a creds pitch, and that they're trying to take me off at the moment :(
I've been missing my friends loads, and that easy thing of hanging out with people that have known you for years and don't mind that you're a bit miserable. Because I have been feeling a bit miserable the past few weeks.
Don't love my flat (it's ok, I went to see another one today that made me appreciate this one a bit more, it was bad!!) But I think for the money I am paying that I should love it - so I will have to move again next year. That is obviously not filling me with Joy.
And the things with the man have come to a head, finally. I think it was partly my own fault - doing all the couply lovey things on Sinterklaas night made me realise that actually we're not all that couply, we're more like two friends who are just hanging out a lot and sleeping together (occasionally, and it's been more occasional recently).
I have to try and remember what I've achieved in the last few months, it's been a lot. And what I want to achieve, and start putting that into practise instead of all this sitting around feeling sorry for myself stuff.
That's me told.

No comments: