Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh dear so is a week later, so you can tell how the christmas party season has been going (a bit full on). This week, REALLY busy at work until friday. Dutch lesson monday, tuesday. Tuesday then went over to teach Rogier how to make toad in the hole (yummy). Then weds Jo's party, Thurs the writing dinner (which was a bit rubbish!), then friday the office party - so much fun. I left early though as Nel was sick, I think it was something she ate or was actually ill rather than the booze, she was really ill.
It meant have had a productive weekend, even though the music at the party was so good would loved to have stayed until the end!! Went christmas shopping at Dappermarkt yesterday (leuk!). Dropped in on Mon which was nice even though she stayed until six and so was v v v ill feeling.
Broke up with Rogier. Well if you can call it breaking up - it was v casual so not sure. It was OK and although felt a bit sad, I feel so much better for getting it off my chest that I know it was the right thing to do. He was great about it.
Cooked myself a lekker Chili and had a fairly early night with a new film last night...Juno. Pretty good film, very watchable.
Today up at a decent weekend hour, went for a run and cycle around Vondelpark. Got back, tidied a bit, went into 9 streets and got my tulips (and some more clothes - been bad clothes shopping recently, oops! No sales for me in Londres).
Got back, wrapped pressies and been online sorting out photos and stuff - then will go around Nel's to eat junk and watch another film.
Gezellig!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You sounds busy girl! I guess that's what the holidays are all about, enjoy!