16/05 (all in random orders, sorry!)
It’s been a strange few days, for sure.
Moved back into my amazing lovely decorated flat. It’s so nice to be back in here, although not unpacked anything yet.
Plans to unpack have been thwarted by a very late onset case of the mumps. Look like a lopsided hamster with one side of face and neck all up. Was bizarre as it happened on Friday eve and I was v v tempted to call in sick during the day, but then didn’t. I was feeling very tired the last couple of weeks, more than usual, and stepped down the exercise regime. It seems that it was this horrible thing incubating. So have spent most of yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday) in bed and lazing around said flat. I missed both Monica’s dinner party and also the surprise party for Nicolas, and am actually housebound until around weds as while I have the symptoms like I do it’s very contagious. From work it’s nine days, as it can be contagious that long…crazy, but kinda nice (once I start feeling better), as it’s been so horribly busy there – put together a load of presentations that should’ve been presented this week but now I won’t be doing it…
And haven’t set up internet here to do anything from home either.
Bummer! (said with just a little sarcasm).
All my close friends know that I’m ill (Harri went to a dinner party with Mon and Jen yesterday,) and yet only wynn and harri have even bothered to call me and see how I’m doing. Which isn’t so nice!!
I saw JJ on our day off in the week, she at once was freaked out by being with this guy and spending every moment with him, while at the same time liking it, and she’s joined at the hip already. Just goes to reiterate that when it’s right it just kinda happens and all comes together easily, rather than thinking or trying too much. I miss that.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment