Had a lovely weekend at Mums
Surprised her on friday night after an arduous journey from gatwick Airport. I'm gonna hate that they've stopped the BMI heathrow service.
Just chilled, ate nice food (cooked a roast), drank a little wine, caught up with 'the boys' - stuart put in an appearance for all of about two hours on sunday and then grumped off taking the strange DVD we got out back....
Decorated mum's shoes with glitter pens and the like,
and then came back Monday after sitting out on the patio/heatrap for about an hour in the morning supping mint tea picked from the mint plants outside.
It was very restful and very pleasant.
Not so restful was the four/five hour wait at Gatwick as my flight got postponed and moved a couple of times...at least I managed to get back though.
My credit card is gonna hurt next month. SAVING money....? I forget what that's like recently.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment