Totally addicted to Bikram yoga...after saying would not ever get addicted to it.
Bloody love it.
So if there's one thing that I got out of the thing with N, it's that - as well as learning to relax, let go, chill, not force things, and take the cues from the other person. All easy to say now that it's done and finished.
I'll be writing more about that in my other blog.
In the meantime, work has got a bit busier, still on the dreaded P, but it's a bit better than it was. All this crap that's gone on this week really got me thinking about the next five years of my life, plus realising that I'm not entirely sure what I want to be doing, but I don't want to be stuck where I am right now. No way Jose - things have got to change.
Watch this space.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment