Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life has been very up and down the last few weeks, and not posted in here too much either...

Work has been dull, dull dull, and had an interesting conversation with David - he's a little bit at a loss as to how to make our department work with all our difficulties in working together.

I've been missing the count a bit, but I haven't seen or heard from him since last week, he didn't make it out tonight while I was there.

Had no energy at all this week again, although I just came on my period so that might now get better (here's to hoping - that was pretty much two weeks of feeling totally pants, it's defo getting worse with the periods).

Had an interesting conversation with the lady who knows all this friday, we were trying to figure out what qualities a)I'm attracted to (some of them are not good of course) and b) should be attracted to, and c) we came out with some that are 'deal breakers' for me - having it down there in a very organised table made it a lot clearer to me, and I really feel like I'll be able to spot/hold myself back from guys like the count who, for me, are really no good and really manage to hurt me. I know they don't mean to, but my personality just makes it all worse.

We also talked a bit more about the business idea, and I'm beginning to get excited by it all - there really is a gap in the market here for the thing I'm exploring, and having never thought about doing something like this before, it's interesting to put it all down in black and white and think about what I want to do.

We just went out to watch the social network film, and although I don't seem to have any of the qualities of the guys there who were so successful - asshole nerds bascially (it wasn't so flattering to the 'hero' of the film, the CEO), I think I could do it. Sheree arranged it, and then we went out for dinner for Sasha's birthday. I like Sasha, she makes me feel totally thick, but I like her a lot.

Yesterday went to an excellent halloween party that I really enjoyed, danced socks off, again! There's been a lot of dancing this year and I've enjoyed it a lot. The music was ace, was with some really good friends, and met a couple interesting guys (more on that in other blog though). I was just telling the lady who knows it all about how can't be bothered with guys and dating (and really meant it), got so much attention at the party it was quite flattering - although I was wearing leather look leggings, red corset, heels and a kick-ass cloak that was 'schsexy' apparently. I was also being a bit harsh with said guys, so also that's obv. a turnon too. Blokes are fricking strange sometimes, that's all I can say.

No comments: