Friday, April 22, 2011

You know that thing that happens when you suddenly realise that you're more than content, maybe you're even - gasp happy.

I sat outside in the sun today, so bloody lovely out there, drinking wine and putting the world to rights with my new BFF who I haven't seen for months so hasn't been such a BFF as I'd hoped! And thought, this is so cool. Before hand I'd done some work this morning, until 2, so I'm even managing to balance that with getting outside today - I gave myself a bit of a break because before-hand I haven't been getting out before around 4pm and that's rushing everything - I could've carried on but I didn't I got my ass outside for the last of the sunshine.

Went for a run, and did some of the pole practise today which was cool, so even got a bit of exercise (made me v v hungry so just eaten my weight in bad chocolatey things).

It's Easter weekend this one, it's scorchio outside, it's noisy outside my window on the terraces, and it's all ok. Long may this last!

No comments: