Last week or so been complicated in feeling. I've been really busy (last week particularly,) but working more on my own stuff than anything else.
I find this is cool for a week but this week beginning to get a bit worried about money again, so let's hope something else comes up. (nada from Tribal of course, so that's really been a bummer financially for me).
The weather has improved a little, so been a little bit of park action (yesterday with Sara, Jo, Bex, Minty, and some of the other halves. So strange to see Jo and Sara again, they were both back visiting for this weekend. Both have boyf's and seem such a lot calmer and more content than in our 'first in Amsterdam' days around three years ago now. Time bloody flies!
Last weekend had a lovely weekend of kinda coupley things: dinner and film friday night, then shopping and hanging out saturday day, and then went to Tabac for Laila's leaving do Sat night, and Sunday finally caught up with the girlies for brunch at Mon's.
I'm off in a week and a half can you believe, and not rented out flat yet, didn't like any of the people who came around first off. So now it's round two. We'll see what happens there, if I can rent it out even for a bit it's better for me, so it's up on air bnb as well.
Meanwhile, life goes on.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment