Will post about this tomorrow properly, too tired now! I'm in bed, relaxed. I had a lovely time there, she has bought this very rustic (rural!) place in France, near limousine in Limoges, and is doing it up. I'm sure it will be gorgeous when she's finished with it. At the mo, no heating, not much water, and lots of log fires.
Drank nice wine, ate a shit load of cheese, went for a couple of long walks, and hung out with her hearing about all her plans for the house, wedding, and impending baby. Was lovely to see her and with so many things on the go, even if it feels like she is as hectic as ever - even on this weekend off she was tidying, cooking, having visions, hosting for me, getting wood, speaking to neighbours, etc. It's her very own project, but I don't know where she gets the energy from! I realise why she's such a hermit most the time when she\s working so hard.
Her mum and dad are also there, the most gorgeous place they've already done up...such a clever and visionary family.
Anyhoo, got the train back from Limoges, to Paris, to Belgium, to Netherlands - quite some journey and now I'm off to bed.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment