Wednesday, February 29, 2012

frenchy france and other things.

Yes I did really enjoy France, and I REALLY enjoyed the train journey back again, it was really nice I treated myself to first class, three hours of being offered meals, drinks, getting free wifi, and generally relaxing. No smelly boys sat next to me or grumbling kid sat in front of me ( as on other leg, Limoges to Paris!).

As I said the weekend was ace, I stayed in 'the tower' which is their guesthouse. The whole place is an old barn, storage place, and bread oven that has been converted into decent but certainly not luxurious living accommodation. And I'm sure by the time louby lou has finished with it, it will look awesome.

Apparently, Lou lost her passport and so she may still be there for all I know. Sure that was a bummer for her (not!) to not be able to go to work Monday.

Meanwhile, my work has gotten very busy, all the brands are now activating their brand work, which is fun, and also of course my project is kicking off as well in earnest. It's fun, not leaving me much time for other things tho.

I just had dinner with Ilko for my birthday. I do love seeing him, although he always does most the talking. I do sometimes wonder if my friends like me just because I'm good listener. In the end, love him to bits, don't want to talk about myself so much and so...fine!

No comments: