Missed a post about last weekend, which was a good one - spent it with Jeff coz knew he was off this weekend.
Saw Jen in the evening on friday, we had a great dinner and one of the best chocolate tart deserts I've had in the Netherlands, if ever!! We then chatted a lot, she is back on the dating horse so that's kind of cool to hear.
Then I headed over to Jeffs in the evening, wanted to spend some time with him, and he had Cate. Hung out the next morning (woken up at 6am every morning therefore, eek!), and had to head back to have a working breakie with Micala, which we did. I was grumpy coz didn't really want to work though, we didn't go through copy.
Then to Jen Lau's lunch, weather was miserable so of course everyone apart from me cancelled, it was just me and her which is what I was trying to avoid. That girl sucks energy somehow - she moaned a lot about everything, heard my news, and then we went our separate ways. She was meeting more people the next day on Sunday.
Was going to go to Jeffs for the afternoon, but turns out Cate only wanted to go to Nemo for museum night, so they were coming my way. She was a bit difficult at dinner, she's been quite needy/crazy lately, but she had a fab time in Nemo for like 3 hours. Luckily I'd never been there before so it was all interesting to see. They've really done a great job in there. We headed back for about 12, we were both also quite tired but had a drink of wine at his and chilled out. Got woken up again at 6, this time I was really tired, so I stayed in bed whilst J handled it!!
I hung out a bit, but had more work to do in the afternoon, so I headed back here to do that and leave them to their day, J was leaving for Canada early afternoon and I think wanted to spend some time with Cate alone, fair enough really.
I did more work. It was quite motivated really last weekend and not so relaxing!!
Nemo was cool - drinking the cocktail, the light/photo wall you can splat yourself against (will try to post photos), the interactive water display was a winner, and then silent disco at the end was pretty cool.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you have had a couple of interesting weekends of late :)
Post a Comment