I think this blog has gotten pretty boring recently - it's mostly about what I've done and been doing, not so many other thoughts. But I still like that I'll be able to come back and read those things. As we know my memory is not the best!!
This will be brief, it's early here and my brain is not working so great!!
Friday, was in a foul mood - I'd worked from home thurs and friday, and had worked quite hard actually. Think I've been hormonal (can't stop eating junk this week), and wondered if I should just lie on my sofa and chill. However forced myself out the door, wanted to go and see Matt in his new play, and glad I did - I met up with Micala and Jen who were already going, and the play was really good. (i do miss seeing more cultural things in this city!!). So it was a good idea to get out.
Saturday I went to Nieuwegein with Tiffany which was cool, she drove, wanted to see the concept store, you can't get a picture without actually going. It was TINY and definitely I thought it was too busy for such a store. Don't agree with Sofie that everything in there is brilliant. Nice to see all our communication materials everywhere, does make me feel quite proud of all the work we've done!! Also good to chat with Tiffany, she is a nice person. Turns out we both lost our Dads and they were both called Kenneth - mine I lost a lot younger, but we bonded over that a little. We had lunch there and then came back.
In the afternoon I forced myself to sit on my sofa, was really tired. Early evening headed out to Yuli's leaving party, I just wanted to see them before they head off (tomorrow), feels like the end of an era. Their place is such a cool location, but it really is 'a dungeon', had a peek in their bedroom and have no idea how they stayed there for so long. Reminded me of that blokes place I had the displeasure of seeing/smelling once. urgh. Met the Sherisa lady who I was emailing about NONO, pretty cool.
Then, to Gotye gig in Heineken Music Hall, not nearly as good as Paradiso, and he had a bit of a croaky voice, but he still rocked it. You could tell he wasn't as on form as he was in Paradiso, or maybe it's just that we couldn't see him so close up! Funny cab ride there and back - Micala was pretty merry.
Sunday I went for a run in the morning and then waited for Jeff to arrive. He did arrive around 12, he had a stop in Paris on the way. Super nice to see him, he was quite tired. Bought be a care package from Canada which is really cool, including a lovely hot water bottle!), and then we chilled out the afternoon until it was time to go to Chrissy's. It was just really good to see him. I could tell he was a bit tired, he did well to come to the dinner thing with me (BTW he dined me there and totally bashed my leg on a pole - black and blue), ouchie. Hurt like hell but seems to be ok. The dinner, it was nice to meet those ppl, was talking to a few developers and so was Jeff so that's pretty good as well. Chrissy, Behnaz and all those ladies are lovely. Chrissy has a new boyf living with her, so that's nice to see.
J headed off after, he hit the jet-lag wall and was really tired. He wanted to get home and see Cate as well. I then did some Dutch and watched a strange film called 'the hunger games', very bizarre!!
A good weekend all in all. Was definitely also feeling a bit hormonal this week, turning everything over in my head and second guessing J's head. Stupid, not constructive at all!
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment