In true January style, I've been very lax on posting in here...in fact am still in bed right now (but don't tell anyone!). It's hard to get up when you're not working. I have to book a few things every day so I get outside my little place.
I finished working for VHG for a bit last week. It's been so good there, but I'd just had enough for a bit, and of them being my only client. I stayed for the Collection Presentations (hell!), and even presented with Sophie our work (scary but ok!!), and then finished off as many little things as I could. I leave them with Tiffany which I hope is going ok. It's kinda nice to bow out completely, and try and find some new work (got some little bits which am investigating and getting my portfolio into some other places, but mostly I'm working on W).
Anyway, it was just to point out that think I left on a 'high' which is what I wanted, and what historically I haven't been very good at doing at all.
Apart from that it's been quite quiet - last weekend I spent with Jeff and we just hung out a lot, went to the Stadelijk Museum, which was amazing, saw the Mike Kelley exhibition which was helluva inspiring. And then we went out for dinner and to Ewa's leaving do - didn't talk to that many peops though, Jeff was with me and he isn't so social with my friends. We talked for hours about things when we got back and then woke up late, together, which was very nice as always...We went for brunch (but it took hours so almost ended up as dinner!), and then walked through Vondelpark - I'm experimenting with my new camera, took some snaps and it was good to get outside. It was beautiful and sunny if totally freezing.
The weekend before I had an upset stomach and so wasn't eating or drinking much-ate a piece of mouldy bread and it seriously messed with my insides :P
We're well into a snowy cold-snap here in Amsterdam - makes it even harder to get my butt outside!
I've been working on W which has been fun to get my teeth into it. Starting to get the brand positioning down, and work from it, which is cool. Hopefully it does end up 'cool', it's changed a lot from my first vision, but I think in a good way.
Okies, all for now! Sent Sophie some flowers to the Emirates, hope she likes those. She surely deserved them...
x
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope 2013 is your best year ever :)
Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
Yours. Have a nice day. !
Follow me on facebook fanpage
I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856
Post a Comment