I had a near miss today, it seems to happen every time I get onto a back pedal bike...which is why I tend not to ride the things very often!!! I think the universe is telling me something.
Anyways, today I was going to the 'steep bridge' and was going to get off and walk up and down it anyways as no way am cycling up that thing, not in proper control.
As I steered left over the road, trying to get just in front of a car coming up it, the left plastic handle popped off, gave me such a fright. And before I knew it was staring at the water by the side of the bridge, I so nearly went into it, but just managed to steer right and back onto the pavement by the side of it.
Then I had to chuckle because what else is there to do? Can you imagine, me in the water, god knows how I get out and Jeffs bike at the bottom of the water (with all my work, my sketchbook, my phone and everything). Doesn't bear thinking about!!!
Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment