Friday, April 19, 2013

This week and mum Skype chats

Well, feel much better this week. Had a busy week of working on W, with a few updates and nice things to happen there.

Then, finally finished folio and sent it out....and got some work! Quite an interesting little project as well. If we win it we get more money and it's even more interesting...but it will be nice to work in a team again.

Also just chatted to mum on Skype, love it when I have proper chats to her. Really nice. I miss her right now//going back to the UK end of May and will look forward to seeing her then.





Jeff was away this week, so actually worked a little late most evenings. And he's back tomorrow, yippee! With my new schedule next week, I will probably end up going to Ikea with him in the morning, can't now do it Monday Morning.

Out tonight with the girls to try and new place 'tales and spirits', nice one (sarah h, Micala, Jen, maybe Myscha), and then the rest of the weekend fairly low-key with my boy. Looking forward to it.


No comments: