Just want to remember my lovely surprise weekend in London with my mum this one.
I got some work in London last week, and it's been going good at this agency, it's been really fun.
Was bit exhausted from the week as it was a pitch, and went straight home from the agency to mum's on Friday - was so nice to see her.
Actually joined her at her rugby club do (Pam was there too), I didn't mean to but it didn't sound so far away and alternative was to go get a cab. I thought then mum would leave it early.
It was funny to dance the night away with my mum to a reggae band (not that they were very reggae). And then headed home and chilled out - got woken up early the next morning by fergus and shirley cutting their hedges (Fiona is getting married next weekend), but managed to go back to sleep until 10.56, so not bad really!
I wanted to get up then so I could chat to Micala at 1, knew it would take me a bit of time to wake myself up as I didn't then have time to go for a run.
I did the talk with M (maybe a few issues there are getting sorted out now), and had the afternoon to myself, on the patio and in the garden, over 30 degrees, it was sooo nice just to chill in a garden. I did go for a run in the evening, didn't do very well I think I was hot and a bit dehydrated, had to keep stopping and walking and then running again.
Mum and I then did a BBQ in the evening, I wasn't massively hungry - really didn't eat a lot this whole weekend actually, and we watched a film later on - but I was tired so I didn't watch the whole thing.
This morning I got up a little earlier, went for a really short run and got myself ready. Wanted to have a bit of time in the sun. I spoke to Jeff (he was a little grumpy/tired today), and then mum and I went for a walk along to the bounty, got her open-top car out and zoomed along!! It was cool. We got back with just enough time to grab a bit, wander over to see if Fiona was around (she wasn't), and then get a lift to the station (i got there pretty early, and the train was also delayed by a lot). Hot and sweaty on the train, but fairly painless journey, got to Steve's in under two hours which isn't bad.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment