Being just a little in love with our friends.
I sometimes wonder about the line that's between friends, and what would happen if that line was crossed. Am sounding a bit cryptic but I went out last night with three lads who I know pretty well, had such a blast. Enjoyed all the looks I was getting from other guys too - they couldn't quite figure it out, whether I was with one of them or not. It's good that I was with them too as there were some right horrible guys in there. Anyway...my mate tim, who is lovely, has just split up with his girlfriend (who is also my friend, Kate), she has already found someone else to be with. I think Tim is more gutted than he lets on - in fact I would stake money on it.
At certain points in the evening I was looking at him thinking he is so great, such a fun and genuine guy, he's pretty eccentric, can't look at you straight in the face when he's had too much to drink - his eyes flit everywhere - he is one of those fidgety types, I was thinking about the horrid date I had and whether it would just be good to date someone like Tim. At least you know you've got loads in common and can have a laugh.
Then he pulled this cute, petite, dark-haired girl, who is is actual type, and I was bumped back into reality. A good thing!
Also bumped into this poor bloke wandering around the back streets of Clapham Manor Street asking for Kings Park Road too, which in my tipsy state I thought wasn't around here. Well it is in the opposite direction - his phone wasn't working, he was staying with his sister but she'd gone home and he didn't have an address. He looked so forlorn, I offered him the sofa to crash on if he wanted to, but he wandered off (I also said he should just go and find a taxi and see if he could recognise any roads). I hope he got home ok!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment