Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Have had such a fab day, after waking up feeling like death (I went out last night to my local the whitehouse, possibly not the greatest place to go, it was dire inside!! Only way I could get through the horrible people etc was by drinking way too much. Then trotting off home at like 5am!! Wobbling).

I have manged to re-do whatever injury I'd done to my heel on my left foot years ago. It was a bit sore after my run yesterday, but went out in heels and this morning all the tendons down the left side have seized up and I can't put any pressure on it. Serves me right I guess, but I really hope it's better for next Friday dancing :0( And that I can still cycle into work. Loving the cycling into work, so much better than the horrible toooob. If I remember correctly last time it was sore for a bout a week and only really really sore for a few days.

Anyway, I met my mum for easter sunday lunch in Chelsea down the pub. I really like it around there, I can imagine living there, another part of London I can imagine living in (when I'm rich and famous, obviously). It took me about an hour to hobble far enough down the Kings Road to find the pub - luckily my mum and I weren't in any sort of massive hurry. I'm so glad things are better with my mum again, she has chilled out so much since getting her new perspective on her degree course (and realising like we all told her, that she's doing it for fun and yes she wants to get good marks but it really doesn't matter if she doesn't). She's just come back from a week's hol too where she went by herself, very brave. She is getting there slowly - she even went out to dinner by herself a couple of times and ended up being invited to sit with some folk which I think she enjoyed.

I love her very much, and all I can say is that she stresses me out so much sometimes because I care about her a lot and want her to be happy and it frustrates me when she's not.

I hope the Easter Bunny was as good to you as he was to me :0) x

No comments: