Friday, March 21, 2008

Life is turning, slowly but it's turning.
Not too sure what to make the the opportunity I have at AKQA yet - I don't want to stay there, but my friend who works there is looking to team up so we said we'd give it a go.
I'm a bit nervous as she's never really worked in a team before, and has a totally different way of working to me at the moment. And I've been enjoying working by myself so much recently. I do know that you get better projects if you team up though - and life obviously thinks I should as the last two places (only places!) I've been at have steered me towards it.
My heart is telling me it's not right though - which is strange as it seems she wants everything I do - to work abroad, to work in NY NY, all that stuff. She's going through a lot in her personal life at the moment though, so only time will tell if she can actually do the things I want to do.
I need to get my motivation back next week to get my CV over to more agencies and also to then call them and follow up and stuff (on my mobile as don't think it's the sort of agency where I can just use the phone like I've been able to do before).
Anyway. ~Enough of work. It's easter weekend and I am at home for a change. Gonna be mooching around and chilling out - slept in until 10.30 am this morning which was much needed and really lovely. My bed is just too comfy. Apart from the fact that I fell asleep with my electric blanket on and light on, and without brushing my teeth so woke up all icky and hot! The weather leaves a lot to be desired as well - we have hail, rain, and it's bleedin freezing out there. Come on spring - hurry up and happen!!
SJ x

No comments: