Hmmm so since last post have decided I need to calm down the drinking. I took my nice camera with me as I wanted to get some photos of the wedding, and managed to get it stolen at the Brixton bar and grill - was stupid. I was very drunk and someone blatantly just lifted it out my bag as it wasn't very well hidden in there.
So lost all my photos from the christening and the wedding also/ I knew should've downloaded them before I went. Wasn't even that upset about the camera it was just all the photos that were on it.
Apart from that Fish and Jo were very sweet at the wedding, and it was nice to see them both so happy. They've now gone off to do it all in Australia with Jo's relatives. Her mum is properly polish - very sweet. They sat me on their table which I appreciated, as I didn't know that many people there.
My dress and shoes looked good - we went to the pub afterwards and all got a few funny stares as we were very dressed up. I love that dress, it's brilliant.
I think the night would've been pretty good but I had to get more hammered so wasn't so upset over my camera which meant yesterday I was totally out for the count all day - I actually managed to sleep from 6am to 6pm with only getting up once to go to the loo. Poor Beth - I was crashed out in her bed.
Anyway, the Amsterdam thing has stalled again, I need to get on the case and get into another agency before I get really rusty I reckon.
SJ x
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Getting your camera stolen sucks! But at least you had a good time at the wedding and the dress looked great! ; )
yeah it sucked I think am almost over it now ;0) It took a while though - I have this thing about photos that unless I have them the thing didn't happen, but it did. I have to remember that. xx
Post a Comment