Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So he answered, but only to tell me that he will answer properly when he has more time. Why does he have to be so nice about everything...> It would be so much easier if he didn't and wasn't such a genuinely nice guy. Well a nice guy apart from being very emotionally immature that is, and this I CAN vouch for. That is what I have to keep in my head - young, unable to deal with emotion, unable to share and put much into a relationship, pretty one-sided in a relationship...

I have a pretty nice job on at WWAV Rap Collins this week. They're ridiculously disorganised with briefs and work and stuff, but everyone is really friendly and helpful. Give me that over organised corporate places (AKQA) any time.

Getting more nervous/excited every day now! x

2 comments:

Jen said...

well at least you know you were dating a nice guy, that ought to be better than knowing he's a jack-ass, right?

The Sarjent said...

hahaha right, I suppose. He was definitely not that (until the very end). Still you can't blame a gal for being in denial and trying to forget it. huh?