So what a lot has happened this week. They definitely confirmed my three month contract in Amsterdam (my nickname for it is 'the dam'), starting end of May.
The ex boyf as if by magic got in touch. Am taking that one slowly as was just beginning to feel really happy about stuff again and don't want to jeopardise it. I 'may' have been a bit curt in my reply, but I figure it'll be easier once I am away to drop him a friendly line without having him in my head too much. This is why I wonder whether we'll ever manage to be 'mates'.
I have a two week contract between now and then to keep me busy and stop me spending money - which I have been doing a lot of this week. I have managed to see Beth for lunch on monday as we both had the day off, then a date in the evening. Fabi, Cat P-T (tues lunch), Jules (and bump) in the evening (west hamstead is such a trek!!) Rachel (and baby emily), Ally (and bump), weds lunch, Esther and Petra, Anna, for the evening shift - dinner round my gaff. Then there was Clive (for a lovely date on Monday), and also go in to see Glue, go to the dentist, get in touch with 4 creative, sort out my insurance, and various other things on le telephone, and generally panic about how much I have to do before I go off. I guess I won't get half of it done now I'll be working.
x
Tomorrow eve I have a relaxing one, treating myself to a facial, having a hair cut and then hot footing it out to a birthday party straight afterwards....tw'ill be fun.
SO do you think I've achieved much this week then? I'm pretty pleased with myself and just a mite tired too :0)
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my, pretty busy!
Why is it that exes tend to reappear when we're starting to get our lives on track?
Post a Comment