Hi there, so today I am still alive. That is all I can say really. I had a rubbish morning, almost got run over by a taxi and then had to stand there mortified with J while the driver yelled at me for being a stupid tourist (I think). J scares me on a bike, he just goes, I get flustered and then do stupid things like turn left into a taxi (it accelerated, it wasn’t there when I looked, I didn’t just go!!) Anyway,, if I had any street cred, I think I just managed to lose it, and he wasn’t best pleased, and/or very sympathetic at all. In fact he was a bit odd all weekend, not entirely sure where I stand with that one right now, so will just cool it down a bit this week and see. I made that decision today after he told me off again for I went over yesterday for the afternoon, his flatmate was around which wasn’t the best, and he was EXTREMELY hungover.
I think next time I’ll take his word for it rather than witness it for myself. It was nice to hang out somewhere and watch videos though, even with everything. I have to just not rely on him at all, as I think he will get bored of that really quickly, and so will I – it makes me feel weird. I need to remember that no one else can make you happy, you have to do all that yourself. Do what you want to do, go where you want to go, and see what happens on the way. Don’t depend on anyone except yourself. Does that sound harsh? Maybe it is. Does it work? I don’t know what works, but I think it’s best not to depend on anyone until you know they’re worth depending on.
That is all.
Meanwhile, it’s been an expensive couple of weeks, again. Do I calm it down:??
Club 8 and Dom’s party before and afterwards were really fun. I had a good old dance which is exactly what I wanted this weekend, and saw J only beforehand (which is why I went around there yesterday).
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment