Sunday, July 06, 2008









So what to say about the past week or so? It's been a blast. Work was busy then really quiet, I had first the radiohead gig from outside with Mali on tues (really fun and nice to sit there very civilised like, and not have to pay 70 euros to go in and stand aroun). Then the massive attack gig on thurs (amazing), and the company yearly BBQ yesterday. Brilliant start to the weekend. Luckily I had quite a productive saturday which is good because am really suffering today and really am not going to be able to leave the house much!!. I need to calm down the drinking and smoking and take it easy for a week or so I feel, but it's so much fun it's really hard to do that!!
I made it back lots of times from places I don't know this week too, and so feel like am really getting to grips with at least my version of a mental map of Amsterdam now....I also had a couple of friends over from London this weekend, they were here anyway but managed to go and meet them and show them a few bars and things, and then sloped off home because = YES was hungover again!! It felt good to know enough places to take em to though. I liked that feeling.
Right, off to suffer a bit more in bed. Catch ya later.

Photos - View of the canal from over the road from my apartment, stormy sunset around erasmus park, more beautiful clouds, and the end of the Massive Attack gig. Brilliant.

No comments: