Wednesday, February 03, 2010

First post of february!!
So, quickly, as it's very late....

a) I didn't get financing on the flat, so yesterday was not a good day. I've been desperately trying to find somewhere else to live as I am out of here on sunday, and not in a new place.
b) They're still trying to get financing with another mortgage company, so waiting to see what will happen with that.
c) work has been hard and busy.
d) Spent quite a long time last night with Kat moaning about everyone there I work with (which made me feel a whole load better as she has had exactly the same problems I have with them!!).
e) Still got a cold so been taking it easy on going out this week, and also been packing so that's not so exciting!!
f) Jen jen is back! WOOOP. Nice to have her back in the dam, she seems happy and relaxed.
g) Still dating guy 1, guy 2 I didn't meet on sunday as I was ill and really feeling a bit low.

h) Found somewhere to live next week so waiting to see what Amsterdam housing trauma's I'm going to get next...boooo.

No comments: