So here I am, in my new place...
pretty tired, I am already in bed!!
It was strange leaving OZV, in the end I didn't feel sad at all, it's just time for the next place, it all went a bit sour at the end with Kat. She was always saying one thing and then doing the other, very strange. Just not so good at seeing what was going on in other people's spheres.
Plus that last 3 hour conversation I had with her about everything -very nice, but I realised that she really is blinded when talking about C-she talks like she's not worthy of him, like he has the choice of a million other girls. He is lucky she found him as I really don't think that is the case.
Cleaning and tidying yesterday, all he was doing was trying to drink beer, talk about eating mouse poo, boobs and penis', I was finding it very hard not to do my big sister act and tell him to grow up.
Anyway, it's all over now, new place is nice. quite a long way away but nice.
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment