Today is valentine's day. And I did a lap-dancing lesson for myself, which was brilliant. It was through the pole dancing lesson we signed up for it, sooo much fun = hilarious.
Probably one of the most fun things I've done a valentine's day.
After that went with Harriet for some coffee and a cake, then whizzed over to see bella and thijs, but they were already out, and then my bike totally broke :( So took me quite a long while to get back home again. Bumped into Jasper outside the place, kinda nice to see him there, he's funny.
Now been back and chilling out.
Yest I also had a really good day, despite being horrendously hungover and feeling a bit wierd about the date with Aussie guy the night before. Since that evening at the cinema I've been feeling a lot more mixed about it.
I met up with Maxine on the way home, did some shopping with them at the market, and then got home myself to cook some dinner.
I bathed and chilled here til I felt a lot better (disconap), and then headed over to meet Jen and the others in De Kroons. I stopped on the way to see Wynn which was cool, glass of vino, and then met Jen, Craig, and Steve for a date with the dancefloor. Got to say it was one of the best dancing and bar experiences I've had here, really good up for it crowd (mixture of expats and dutch even), great DJ who was playing some cracking tunes, and a nice bunch to hang out with.
On the way back past I stopped at De Marquis for a drink with Erik (his new girlf) and Nicolas, who I haven't seen since Anna came over, which is a bit mad. It was nice to catch up with them, the jet-setting bunch again. They were sitting and smoking, and we talked a lot about Burning Man (still very excited about!).
So, you see it was a pretty crammed full of goodness weekend, great considering how awful my week was :)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment