Arrived Friday, out for a thai meal. Set up bed, Sophie went to bed early, anna and I chatted for a little bit. Laura not around because she missed her flight as she had dodgy tummy.
Saturday, few hours to get out. Pedicure (very nice). Met wynn and then went to pick up picnic stuff at the Marqt near her, and went to Vondelpark for a bit.
Got tram to central to meet Laura.
She chatted, we ate a little bit of my chilli, got ready and then went out to watch footie at cocos, couldn’t get in so went to the place next door.
Then to Erics for some drinks and so girls could see a massive Amsterdam pad.
Then to the Kroon with the boys, dan even walked us there before going off home.
Great night of dancing, Sophie doing limbo thing. Me getting ‘banged’ by black bloke on dancefloor literally pelvic bone to pelvic bone, ouchy!
Got home at 5am, laura and anna tried to pick up these young blokes to bring em home. I grew a pair and refused to let em. So Sophie went and got chips, and we were talking to some guys outside the chip shop for bit. Laura got chatted up by ‘Greig’ who trundled off to get us some rizla. Back here for spliff that made me pretty much pass out.
Sunday, lazy morning. PANCAKES! I felt completely shocking so took me a while to get out house.
Then we had a wander around nine streets. Me still feeling pretty shocker! Walked across the red light part so sophie could see it.
Went out on boat (whole nother story to be told here about boat breaking down and getting towed by the nicest boat I’ve been in on Amsterdam!).
Out to sit on terrace with the girls (sophie and laura went to smoke again).
Then on to dinner at casa di david (really nice, particularly the tiramisu).
Then back home to bed fairly early…
Monday up and out to Westerpark after failing at pumping tire up (embarrassing stuff at the bike place, I should know better!).
Then walked bikes and magazines and fruit up there, bit of picnic time as Sophie had a go on the bikes.
Back down here leisurely, the girls grabbed some food. I chatted to the waiter.
They left and I tidied up a little bit.
Fantastic weekend, and the weather was good as in it didn’t rain, wasn’t too hot to sleep and Monday was a scorcher!
Was nice to see some old friends, really nice and at a juncture I needed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment