Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going tomorrow. Both nervous and excited. Just about packed up my house (again!) Only good thing is that this time I didn't feel sad, I felt reassured that I could come back home again. Home is a good word. As good as the word 'travel'.

I met micala, bonnie, dougie, outside on a terrace, definitely my last terrace of the season. It's already cold, although I spent most the night in a dress and only a cardigan, I had to borrow something from across the way as well to keep me warm.

3 red wines later, I have packed, repacked and sorted, and bathed, cleaned and am now getting into bed. I'm gonna feel like poo tomorrow, but guess what? From tomorrow I am on holiday, or actually from today.

Whoop whoop! Let's hope it's as good as I want it to be, and as relaxing as I need :)

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all packed? Where are you going? Hope you have a wonderful time, wherever it is you're off to.

The Sarjent said...

I am coming over the pond to your area - USA, baby! I go to the burning man festival, then around oregon, then maybe yellowstone, then more cities across to New York. I have five weeks in your country (exciting)!