This weekend - went to mix-it-up friday, got in at 2am. (saw pete, freaked me out a bit).
Sat, ran around and did errands with Nico. Got the bill for it all, being involved in that little thing cost me 50 euros - whoopee!
Got in at 3.30am after staying at Erik's late.
Sunday, got up late ish, veged out, tidied, took photos for the site I'm posting my apartment to...which I haven't yet done.
Then headed to Appelsap, which wasn't that impressed by, plus was so tired after 3 hours came home again and thought would fall off bike on way. Not good! Had to lie on my sofa for an hour after eating to work up energy to put myself to bed. Was in bed by 9.30pm and asleep, until 8,.30 am this morning. Good sleep.
I defnitely overdid it this weekend.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment